Boiler Grants in Aberdeen
Are you a homeowner in Aberdeenshire grappling with an outdated, inefficient boiler? The ECO 4 Boiler Grants scheme is your gateway to a more energy-efficient home. This initiative, designed for low-income families, helps you replace your old boiler with a more efficient model, reducing energy bills.
Who Qualifies for a New Boiler?
- Homeownership: You must own the property.
- Current Boiler Status: Your existing boiler needs to be a non-condensing version.
- Benefit Eligibility: You must receive at least one benefit, such as Universal Credit or Housing Benefit.
What Do New Boilers Under the ECO scheme Offer?
Efficiency and More
- Condensing Boilers: All new boilers must be condensing types to maximise efficiency.
- Control Features: They should come with a timer, a room thermostat, and thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs) on all radiators except the one in the room with the thermostat.
- Hydraulic Balancing: After installation, a hydraulic balance must be performed on the wet central heating system to ensure optimal performance.
Upgrading Your Heating System: Why It Matters
Upgrading is smart if an inefficient system like a non-condensing boiler currently heats your home. Partnering with Eco-Home Network, homeowners in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire can claim ECO 4 grants through the Government's ECO scheme.
You could be eligible for a grant depending on your circumstances, property type, and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating.
Benefits of ECO 4 scheme for Aberdeen Residents
- Reduced Energy Bills: Expect a significant drop in your energy bills.
- Enhanced Comfort: Experience consistent and comfortable heating throughout your home.
How to Apply for an ECO 4 Grant
Applying for an ECO 4 grant is a straightforward process. Contact the Eco-Home Network, who will assess your Eligibility and guide you through the application process. Eco-Home Network will handle all paperwork, making the process seamless.
Don't Miss Out: Check Your Eligibility Today
Even if you think you might not qualify, completing our eligibility form is worth taking a few minutes. Ofgem regulations change frequently, and you could save hundreds or even thousands of pounds. Alternatively, you can call a member of our team on 0333 577 5852.
All work is regulated by Ofgem and carried out through Trustmark installers to guarantee the highest quality.
Source: Eco-Home Network