Boiler Grants in Hastings, East Sussex
Boiler Grants are available through the ECO scheme, which aims to help low-income families improve the energy efficiency of their homes by installing more efficient boilers and upgrading or insulating their homes. This is an excellent opportunity for eligible homeowners to replace their old, inefficient boilers for free and make their homes more energy-efficient.
Qualification and Requirements
- You must be the homeowner to qualify for a new boiler on the ECO 4 scheme.
- Your current boiler must be broken or inefficient.
- You need to receive at least one benefit, such as Income Support or Housing Benefit.
This is to ensure that the scheme benefits those who are most in need of help.
- All newly installed boilers under the ECO 4 scheme must be efficient, i.e. condensing.
- They must include a timer, a room thermostat, and thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs) on all radiators outside the room containing the thermostat.
- Installers must carry out hydraulic balancing following the installation of the boiler to a wet central heating system to ensure that the central heating system is balanced.
This is to ensure that the new boiler is installed correctly and operates efficiently.
The Benefits of the ECO 4 Scheme
If your property is heated by an inefficient heating system, such as a non-condensing boiler, it can be upgraded to an efficient boiler. Eco-Home Network works with homeowners in East Sussex to claim ECO 4 grants using the Government's ECO scheme. Suitable households can now obtain an ECO 4 grant, depending on their current circumstances, property type, and EPC rating.
The ECO 4 scheme is an excellent opportunity for low-income families to improve the energy efficiency of their homes and reduce their energy bills. By replacing their old, inefficient boilers with new, efficient ones, they can save money on their energy bills and reduce their carbon footprint. The scheme also benefits the environment, as it helps reduce carbon emissions and promote sustainability.
Apply for a Boiler Grant
If you are a homeowner in Hastings, Eastbourne, Bexhill-on-Sea, Seaford, Crowborough, Portslade in East Sussex, and your current boiler is broken or inefficient, you may be eligible for a free replacement boiler under the ECO 4 scheme. This is an excellent opportunity to improve your home's energy efficiency and reduce your energy bills. Contact Eco-Home Network today to find out more about the scheme and how you can apply.