Free Central Heating Systems in Ashton-under-Lyne
Eco-Home Network presents a remarkable chance for homeowners in Greater Manchester to secure free first-time gas central heating systems. This initiative is backed by the ECO scheme, a government programme designed to combat fuel poverty and reduce carbon emissions across the UK.
Who is Eligible for the Central Heating Grant?
Criteria for Qualification
- Households lacking a heating system or having a system with no boiler and only one radiator may be eligible.
- At least one resident must receive qualifying state benefits like Child Benefits or Universal Credit.
- Special conditions may apply under the ECO Flex rules, which can be checked on the Eligibility Form.
- Homeownership is a must, or private tenants need landlord approval.
- Existing boilers should be older than five years.
- A gas supply must be present in the property.
- The applicants must receive a combination of government benefits.
Advantages of the Central Heating Grant Scheme
A Step Towards a Greener Future
The Affordable Warmth Scheme, part of the ECO initiative, offers central heating grants to households that meet the criteria. By transitioning from off-gas heating to gas central heating, you contribute to the UK's ambitious target of achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
Comfort and Cost-Efficiency
Not only does this grant help the environment, but it also ensures your home remains warm and inviting. Switching to a more efficient heating system can significantly reduce energy bills.
How to Apply for the Central Heating Grant
Simple Steps to a Warmer Home
Applying for this grant is uncomplicated. The Eco-Home Network collaborates with homeowners in eligible areas to secure ECO 4 grants via the Government's ECO scheme. Depending on your current financial situation, property type, and Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating, those on a low income or with health conditions exacerbated by the cold can apply.
Key Points to Consider
- The grant is exclusively available for properties with an EPC rating of G, F, or E.
- A gas meter must have been installed on the property before March 2022.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your quality of life while reducing energy expenses.
Take Action Now: Complete the Eligibility Form or Call Us
Even if you think you might not qualify, completing our Eligibility Form is worth taking a few minutes. Ofgem's rules continually evolve, and you might be eligible under new conditions. Alternatively, you can speak to a team member at 0333 577 5852 for personalised guidance.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to make your home more energy-efficient and save substantially on your energy bills. Act now!