Solar Panel Grants - Exeter
As the world continues to grapple with the challenges of climate change, it is becoming increasingly important for individuals and households to take proactive steps towards reducing their carbon footprint.
One of the most effective ways to achieve this is by investing in solar panel technology.
This renewable heating system generates electricity even on cloudy and overcast days, but it also reduces your reliance on grid energy and saves you money on energy bills.
The good news is that the UK government has made solar panel grants available for eligible households to install solar panels in their homes. This means homeowners can now use this opportunity to reduce their carbon footprint while saving money on energy bills.
Qualifications for Solar Panel Grants
To qualify for a Solar Panel (PV) grant under the ECO scheme, you must meet the following criteria:
- Own or privately rent your property with the landlord's permission
- Have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of G, F, or E
- Be on a low income or have an illness affected by the cold
Eco-Home Network is working with homeowners in Devon to claim ECO 4 grants through the Government's ECO scheme.
The availability of these grants depends on your current circumstances, property type, and EPC rating.
Benefits of Solar Panel Technology
Investing in solar panel technology offers several advantages:
- Financial savings on energy bills
- Reduced reliance on grid energy
- A 25-year manufacturer warranty on panels
- A 2-year insurance-backed labour guarantee
- Contribution to a cleaner, more sustainable future
Reducing your reliance on grid energy reduces your carbon footprint and contributes to a cleaner environment.
Solar panel grants present an excellent opportunity for households to make a positive impact.