Solar Panel Grants Available in Buckinghamshire
Solar panel grants are now available for eligible households in High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Amersham, Chesham, Gerrards Cross, and Chalfont Saint Peter in Buckinghamshire. This is great news for British homeowners looking to reduce their carbon footprint and save money on energy bills.
Benefits of Solar PV Technology
- Generates electricity even on cloudy and overcast days
- Reduces reliance on grid energy
- Saves money on energy bills
- Comes with a 25-year manufacturer warranty on panels
- Includes a 2-year insurance-backed labour guarantee
To qualify for a Solar Panel (PV) grant under the ECO scheme, you must:
- Own or privately rent your property
- Have the landlord’s permission to make the relevant changes
- Have an EPC rating of G, F or E
- Be on a low income or have an illness affected by the cold
The ECO scheme is designed to help eligible households save money on energy bills while reducing their carbon footprint. It funds energy-efficient measures, such as solar panels, installed in homes. By installing solar panels, homeowners can generate electricity and reduce their reliance on grid energy, resulting in lower energy bills and a reduced carbon footprint.
ECO 4 Grants in Buckinghamshire
Eco-Home Network is working with homeowners in High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Amersham, Chesham, Gerrards Cross, and Chalfont Saint Peter in Buckinghamshire to claim ECO 4 grants using the Government’s ECO scheme. Suitable households can now obtain an ECO 4 grant, depending on their current circumstances, property type, and EPC rating.
How to Apply
If you think you may be eligible for the ECO 4 grant, it is worth exploring this option. By installing solar panels in your home, you can reduce your energy bills and do your part for the environment. Contact Eco-Home Network to learn more about the application process and take advantage of this opportunity.