Eco Home Network Limited
1. Our Company Values Regarding User Privacy and Data Protection
- User privacy and data protection are human rights.
- We have a duty of care for our customers, staff, and stakeholders with their data.
- Data is a liability and should only be collected and processed when necessary.
- We dislike spam as much as you do.
- We will never sell, rent, or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information.
2. Relevant Legislation
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to be used by UK residents only. It complies with the following national and EU legislation with regards to the data protection of our customers, partners, and user privacy.
- Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
- Data Protection Bill 2018
- EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR)
3. Personal Data that This Website Collects and Why We Collect It
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Website Visitor Tracking
This website uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. We use this information to determine the number of people using our website, to better understand how you find and use our website, your journey to and from our site, but also how you travel through it.
- Google Analytics records data that does not identify you as an individual such as geographical location, your type of device, your type of internet browser, operating system, and age group.
- Google Analytics is a third-party data processor.
- Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop Google Analytics from tracking any part of your visit to any area of our website.
3.2 Contact Forms
We use several different contact forms on this website. Should you choose to contact us by using our contact forms in any area of our website, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website.
- Data collected with these forms are the basic building blocks required to provide you with our products and services.
- Not providing this information or asking us to stop using it will prevent us from offering our products and services to you.
3.3 Email Links
We provide a number of different email links for your convenience on our website. Should you choose to contact us by using our email links, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website. You will essentially transfer off of our website and into your own email system.
3.4 Other Websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other sites of interest easily. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Data collected about your interaction with this website is not transferred to or otherwise shared with the website you are transferring to.
3.5 Other People's Data
You must not send us personal information about someone else without first getting his or her consent for it to be used and disclosed in the ways set out in this statement. This is because we will assume he or she has agreed, although we may still ask for confirmation from them. Where you do give us information about someone else, or someone else discloses a connection with you, that information may be taken into account with your other personal information.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that our website transfers to your computer's hard disk or other electronic devices for record-keeping purposes and allows us to analyze our site traffic patterns.
- You can disable cookies by changing settings in the preferences or options menu in your browser.
- To find out more about cookies, including seeing